How to Submit an Honors Thesis to Digital Kenyon
A digital copy of each Honors Thesis created at Kenyon must be deposited in Digital Kenyon to ensure preservation and access to future Kenyon students.
To submit your Honors Thesis, follow the steps below.
1. On digital.kenyon.edu select “Submit research” at the bottom of the left sidebar.
2. Select the “Honors Thesis” collection under Library and Information Services, Greenslade Special Collections and Archives.
3. Follow the instructions to sign up for a Digital Kenyon account with your Kenyon network account.
4. Once you receive the activation notification, follow the link in the confirmation email and agree to terms.
5. Fill out the submission form and attach your thesis. Your thesis file should be a PDF and the file name should be LastNameFirstNameThesisTitle.pdf (i.e. SmithJaneHistoryofKnoxCounty.pdf). Do not include the subtitle and if your thesis title is longer than 5 words, include only the first 5 words in file title. If your thesis file title is incorrect, your submission will not be accepted.
6. Select “Submit.”
7. You will receive an email notification once your thesis has been accepted and posted to the site.