For detailed database descriptions:
Please note this off-campus access is only available to current Kenyon students, faculty, and staff.
HOW DO I DO IT?
- Click on the link for the desired resource (see list at right for available databases and off campus urls).
- You will be taken to a screen asking you to authenticate as an OhioLINK member.
- On the first screen, Select "Kenyon College" from the pull down list of institutions
- On the second screen, in the first box, type your "Last Name", then your "First Name"
- In the second box, type your library barcode number (from the back of your photo ID)
- See example below: